WARNING: If standard wide angle hinges are used in furniture that can be accessed or reached by small children, then it should be noted that it is possible for small fingers to get in-between the working mechanism of the hinge. In these cases a 155 degree could be used as an alternative or all relevant doors should be fitted with child safety latches.
- All metal nickel hinge.
- 170 degree opening angle.
- Convenient “spiral-tech” depth adjustment.
- Door closing mechanism (sprung).
- Tool free door to carcase assembly and removal.
- 3-dimensional adjustment (with suitable mounting plate – order separately).
Degree: 170 Boss: Screw on