Can I change my delivery address once my order has been submitted online?
Unfortunately once you have submitted your order you will be unable to change delivery address.
Online orders can be shipped to anywhere in mainland UK. Unfortunately we cannot ship to other countries at present.
You are unable to cancel deliveries once orders have been dispatched and any unwanted goods will need to be returned. On receipt of the delivery please contact Customer Service team to arrange for a returns authorisation reference number. In line with ‘The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations’, we will accept items back even if you have opened the goods to inspect them. You are entitled to a refund as long as you inform us of your decision to cancel within 14 calendar days from the day after the delivery of goods.
You may also use the cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
How do I track my Delivery?
Orders which have been sent by one of our courier partners can be tracked using the relevant courier web site which you will be notified of
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Please note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- We recommend that customers return goods for refund or exchange using Parcel2Go.com
- Parcel2Go.com is a reputable online parcel delivery company offering a wide range of UK and international courier services including DHL, Parcelforce Worldwide and City Link. In addition, Parcel2Go.com is the only parcel delivery website in the UK to offer FedEx’s first class services.
- Parcel2Go.com offers low cost discounted courier rates.
- With Parcel2Go.com, online parcel tracking means the progress of a consignment can be checked at every stage of transit.
- For your protection, Parcel2Go.com offers FREE £50.00 compensation cover for loss or damage.
- Click here to go to the Parcel2Go.com website.