300 Larder unit, centre mounting, height adjustable (1700-2200 mm), with soft closing action
£191.00–£195.00 inc. VAT
The 300mm pull out larder unit provides a modern way of storing food, bottles and kitchen utensils. The height-adjustable unit’s contemporary design means that you’ll be able to pull out all five of its baskets with ease, meaning no more rummaging around the back of your cupboard. Ball bearing runners, and the larder’s soft closing mechanism make for smooth and effective use. The unit is a stylish addition to any kitchen and could save you valuable storage space.
– Installed height: 1700-1950 or 1950-2200 mm
– For use with cabinets measuring 300mm in width
– Built-in depth: 485 mm
– Hanging frame
– Ball bearing runners: silver epoxy coated steel, carries 100kg max
– Top guide must fix under the top panel or shelf, runner is base mounted
– Silver epoxy, coated tubular steel, hanging frame (25 x 25mm height), adjustable with mounting accessories.
– Storage basket, heavier gauge chrome-plated steel, designed for inter-stacking and central hanging
– Silver epoxy, coated steel, door connecting strip
5 x baskets
Fixing materials and instructions